As we were driving out I took this picture of one of the two sisters, who were tending a portion of their goat flock.
I am guessing this is a type of large cricket, it's quite colorful and very fast.
I was intrigued by this gentleman so I snapped his picture. He has his Mao style hat, thick wool coat, and comfortable slippers. The weather that day was very warm and the elders all wore their coats.
Goji harvest does not reach it's peak until August, although berries are picked from as early as late May. The next series of pictures are from our exclusive "Goji Garden." All of the vines are organically farmed and are between five and six years old.
A nice cluster of goji berries. Notice there are young green berries along with semi ripe and ripe berries.
Research and Information
- Noni (Morinda citrifolia L)
- Acai (Euterpe oleracea L.)
- Research Articles
- SuperFruits and Superfoods
- Pomegranate (Punica Granatum L.)
- Amazon Acai Photo Gallery
- Goji (Lycium barbarum L.)
- China Goji Berry Garden Photo Gallery
- Vitamins and Nutrition
- Mangosteen Fruit (Garcinia mangostana L.)
- Hemp Products
Posted by CAOH on 1/1/2007 to China Goji Berry Garden Photo Gallery