An herbal store on a back street; this is as local as it gets.
Tourists definitely do not venture here. We were either laughed at, sneered at, or ignored. The smells and sounds on this street have probably been the same for decades.
Shell fish in plastic bowls - There were frogs, turtles, eels, and chickens all being cleaned on the street, yummy. Who needs refrigeration anyway?
Shanghai nights part one.
Shanghai nights part two.
We have many, many more pictures that will not be up-loaded because of time and space. This is though, a good representation of our trip.
It was an amazing, once in a life-time experience. We have some crazy stories that I will post to the blog in the coming weeks. Lastly, it was great to finally go home and see our families.
Research and Information
- Noni (Morinda citrifolia L)
- Acai (Euterpe oleracea L.)
- Research Articles
- SuperFruits and Superfoods
- Pomegranate (Punica Granatum L.)
- Amazon Acai Photo Gallery
- Goji (Lycium barbarum L.)
- China Goji Berry Garden Photo Gallery
- Vitamins and Nutrition
- Mangosteen Fruit (Garcinia mangostana L.)
- Hemp Products
Posted by CAOH on 1/1/2007 to China Goji Berry Garden Photo Gallery