Interesting architecture - Yu Gardens (Yu Yuan). The overall layout can be confusing to navigate through, there are many gardens within gardens. We just went clockwise and eventually made it out of the maze like passageways.
It was in the 90's with 90% humidity. You have to dress for the weather - Yu Gardens.
Designed by a rich Ming Dynasty family, the garden took 18 years to complete (1559-77).
A bamboo walkway leading to one of the many halls and pavilions - Yu Gardens
A portion of the Grand Rockery (Yang Shan Tang) - Yu Gardens
Research and Information
- Noni (Morinda citrifolia L)
- Acai (Euterpe oleracea L.)
- Research Articles
- SuperFruits and Superfoods
- Pomegranate (Punica Granatum L.)
- Amazon Acai Photo Gallery
- Goji (Lycium barbarum L.)
- China Goji Berry Garden Photo Gallery
- Vitamins and Nutrition
- Mangosteen Fruit (Garcinia mangostana L.)
- Hemp Products
Posted by CAOH on 1/1/2007 to China Goji Berry Garden Photo Gallery