One of the many beautiful pavilions - Yu Gardens.
The architectural detail is amazing - Yu Gardens.
Oriental Pearl TV Tower (1,550 ft.) - Pudong. It reminds me of an inverted hypodermic needle. Pudong New Area is the financial capital of China and is only 17 years old. Before 1990 is was just muddy farmland.
Looking south-east down the Huangpu River. The Huangpu flows into the East China Sea.
This area is known as "The Bund" meaning embankment. The Bund runs along the west bank of the Huangpu River forming the eastern boundary of old downtown Shanghai.
One of the many times we needed help to get back on the right track. This gentleman spoke no English but was very helpful none-the-less.
Research and Information
- Noni (Morinda citrifolia L)
- Acai (Euterpe oleracea L.)
- Research Articles
- SuperFruits and Superfoods
- Pomegranate (Punica Granatum L.)
- Amazon Acai Photo Gallery
- Goji (Lycium barbarum L.)
- China Goji Berry Garden Photo Gallery
- Vitamins and Nutrition
- Mangosteen Fruit (Garcinia mangostana L.)
- Hemp Products
Posted by CAOH on 1/1/2007 to China Goji Berry Garden Photo Gallery