Another mangosteen close-up. Mangosteen is the "queen of fruits" so you know, we had to show our respect.
We were definitely not lost, I just needed to make sure we were still somewhere in China.
There were great herbal pharmacies everywhere. I have studied Traditional Chinese Medicine for over 15 years and felt in my element around these shops. Notice the goji berries in the jar. They were always front and center in every shop that sold them.
Mangosteen was one of three fruits that were sold up and down the streets. As a chiropractor I wondered how his back must have felt by the end of each work day.
What a lovely bunch of mangosteen. This picture cost us 15 cents.
Research and Information
- Noni (Morinda citrifolia L)
- Acai (Euterpe oleracea L.)
- Research Articles
- SuperFruits and Superfoods
- Pomegranate (Punica Granatum L.)
- Amazon Acai Photo Gallery
- Goji (Lycium barbarum L.)
- China Goji Berry Garden Photo Gallery
- Vitamins and Nutrition
- Mangosteen Fruit (Garcinia mangostana L.)
- Hemp Products
Posted by CAOH on 1/1/2007 to China Goji Berry Garden Photo Gallery