This is still an active Buddhist place of worship in the predominantly Muslim populated province of Ningxia.
The monk (seated) allowed us to tour the inside of the temple and presented us with oranges. Our guide and representative in China, Mrs. Li told us that eating the oranges would bring us good luck. I looked at Kelly and said, "we will need it for the flight back."
Myself, Mrs Li, and Kelly.
The view looking down from the top level. The stairs are vertical, its' just like climbing a ladder.
Another view of the North Pagoda
And one more view of the North Pagoda.
Research and Information
- Noni (Morinda citrifolia L)
- Acai (Euterpe oleracea L.)
- Research Articles
- SuperFruits and Superfoods
- Pomegranate (Punica Granatum L.)
- Amazon Acai Photo Gallery
- Goji (Lycium barbarum L.)
- China Goji Berry Garden Photo Gallery
- Vitamins and Nutrition
- Mangosteen Fruit (Garcinia mangostana L.)
- Hemp Products
Posted by CAOH on 1/1/2007 to China Goji Berry Garden Photo Gallery